The first step before commencing of any project/work is to maintain the SAFETY of employees.
Every workplace is different, so it is important for organization to develop an OSH program that addresses the specific needs of your operation. This OSH Program can serve as a starting point towards safety.
Once you have developed your OSH program, you will need to review it at least once a year to make sure it remains current and effective. An annual review will help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your program so you can focus on the areas that need improvement.
Here we are taking some initiative to share some of the Workplace Safety and Health Tips for the well being of your employees.
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Keep correct posture to protect your back
- Use tools and machines properly
- Keep emergency exits easily accessible
- Report unsafe conditions to your supervisor
- Wear the correct safety equipment
- Never take shortcuts
- Clean and organize your workspace
- Obey safety signs, stickers, and tags
- Be alert and awake on the job
- Monitor ongoing health and safety procedures
- Identify hazards through inspections and incident investigations
- Investigate accidents and employee concerns
- Recommend opportunities to improve conditions
- Promote compliance with health and safety requirements
- Promote cooperation throughout the team
- Work together to identify health and safety concerns and make recommendations to help reduce incidents.
- Provide a means to communicate and improve safety awareness.
- Consult with management and employees to find ways to reduce and prevent accidents.
- Develop individual and group responsibilities, and improve techniques for safe work practices.
- Promote safety throughout the organization.
- Promote compliance with the Regulation and the Act.
Visit for Safety Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChREXvbLQ3fPxOLKflPRj_g