Near Miss: Near miss is an unplanned event that did not result in injury, illness or damage but had the potential to do so.
Accident: An event without foresight / expectation resulting in injury to person or damage to machine and environment.
- Fall of material.
- Fall of tools.
- No fall protection.
- Improper Material lifting / loading.
- Working without work permit.
- Working in wrong method
- Non Usage of PPE's.
- Improper / defective tools or equipment.
- Slips, trips and falls.
- Electrical Hazards.
- Fire / explosion.
- Sudden leakage / bursting.
- Transport / machines / other eqpts.
- No access for work.
- Hazardous work exposure.
- Workplace environment / layout.